The Planning, Research, and Performance (PRP) Division is responsible for coordinating and updating the Board of Regent’s (BoR) Master Plan, including the development of policy, resources, and initiatives to support Master Plan goals. The division also shares responsibility for many statewide and federal reporting requirements, responding to legislative requests and resolutions, and fulfilling data requests from a wide range of stakeholders. The section oversees the registration and licensure of non-academic proprietary schools in Louisiana, as well as statewide workforce and education planning coordinated through the LaSTEM Advisory Council and Cybersecurity Education Management Council.
ContactsDr. Randall Brumfield
Deputy Commissioner for Strategic Planning and Student Success Jennifer Stevens
Executive Assistant/Program Coordinator Kimberly Kirkpatrick
Associate Commissioner for Institutional Research and Performance Assessment Services Donald Boeckman Senior Institutional Research Associate Dr. Clint Coleman STEM & Cybersecurity Initiatives Program Administrator Courtney Britton Proprietary Schools Program Administrator Nancy Beall Proprietary Schools Assistant Program Manager Mighan Johnson Proprietary Schools Assistant Program Manager Chandra Cheatham
Director of Procurement Services / Proprietary Schools Program Specialist
Board of Regents Planning, Research & Performance Committee
The primary purpose of the PRP Committee is to address items related to the BoR Master Plan. This includes matters relative to the role, scope, and mission of institutions, as well as developing and refining BoR’s Master Plan. The Committee is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of systems and institutions related to student success, attainment goals, and addressing state workforce needs. The Committee may also recommend policies specific to Master Plan goals and objectives and authorize research that supports the development of such policies and initiatives.
PRP Committee Membership:Sonia Perez, Chair Phillip May, Jr., Vice Chair Stephanie Finley Robert Levy Charles McDonald Wilbert Pryor Felix Weill
Master Plan for Higher Education
- Article VIII of Louisiana’s Constitution authorizes the Board of Regents (BoR) to develop a master plan for higher education in Louisiana. The Master Plan is available HERE.
- Institution Role, Scope, and Mission
Previous Master Plans (1972-2011)
Student Success Council
Click HERE for more information on the Student Success Council.
LaSTEM Advisory Council
ACT 392 of the 2017 Legislative Session creates the LaSTEM Advisory Council to oversee the creation and delivery of STEM programs in Louisiana. Click HERE for the LaSTEM website.
Cybersecurity Education Management Council
R.S. 17:3138.9 Established the Louisiana Cybersecurity Talent Initiative Fund, created within the state treasury as a special fund for the purpose of funding degree and certificate programs in cybersecurity fields. This also created the Cybersecurity Education Management Council.
Click HERE for more information on Proprietary Schools.
- Agency Strategic Plan
- Reporting Calendar
- Statewide Student Profile System (AY, 2020)
- Enrollment, Statewide Student Profile System – Statewide Student Profile
- Statewide Completers System (AY 2019-2020)(Current)
- Completion, Statewide Completers System – Degrees and Certificates and Awarded
- Financial Aid Data System (FADS)
- Retention/Transfer/Exit Reports
- Inventory of Degree and Certificate Programs
- Student Credit Hour Production Data
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR)
- HigherEdInfo.org – National Information Center for Higher Education Policymaking and Analysis (Created by NCHEMS)
- NCES The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- SREB Data Exchange
- TOPS Reports
Legislative Responses and Special Reports can be found here.