The Louisiana Board of Regents is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. We are working with our systems to ensure the safety and security of our students and campus communities in accordance with guidance of Governor John Bel Edwards and Proclamation Number JBE 2020-30.
This webpage is intended to provide important information for Louisiana’s higher ed community. For updates and real time information, please refer to the Louisiana Department of Health, the Office of Governor John Bel Edwards, or the higher ed system webpages linked below.
- LSU System COVID-19 Webpage
- University of Louisiana System COVID-19 Webpage
- Louisiana’s Community and Technical College System COVID-19 Webpage
- Southern University System COVID-19 Webpage
- Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities COVID Statement
- Louisiana Department of Health – Steps Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Ed Should Take Now to Prepare for COVID-19
- What Law Enforcement Personnel Need to Know about COVID-19
- Louisiana Department of Health – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- Pandemic / Infections Disease Plan
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Homes and Residential Communities